The musings of a Mom and Dad, who still consider themselves to be newlyweds, but happen to be parents of the most beautiful girl in the world (Hadassah) and most adorable son (Jacob), along with some pictures of their family and whatever comes to mind as they are all living out their lives as a family unit.
Isn't life grand?
Monday, February 27, 2006
Frank and I made our first apple pie together! It was sooo yummy!
So, I keeeep checking your blog and I really want to see more pie, or people or house or whatever. Not the lasagne garden tho at least if it is the compost. Mom
So, I keeeep checking your blog and I really want to see more pie, or people or house or whatever. Not the lasagne garden tho at least if it is the compost. Mom
Oh yeah! We got to enjoy it too and it was really yummy! Thanks Frank and Mel for bringing some over to share. You did a great job.
ReplyDeleteSo, I keeeep checking your blog and I really want to see more pie, or people or house or whatever. Not the lasagne garden tho at least if it is the compost. Mom
ReplyDeleteSo, I keeeep checking your blog and I really want to see more pie, or people or house or whatever. Not the lasagne garden tho at least if it is the compost. Mom
ReplyDelete