Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Auntie Mirjam and Uncle Peter's Wedding




Well, we realize that again it's been a long time since we last updated our blog. Most days are just same ol', same ol', and thus the lack of news from the Breugem 3.
However, almost every day brings something new with Hadassah. She's growing so fast that I'm almost lamenting each day, because things are changing so fast and I don't want her to grow up. I guess the lack of blogging on our part is made up with the ongoing growing of our PicasaWeb Albums...

The latest news is that my baby sister is finally all growed up and married. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful wedding.

Frank

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! You're lucky she's keeping that dark hair. CB's hair is turning blonder by the minute. Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete