
We finally moved into our new home! It's so SPACIOUS and wonderfully cozy. More than we had hoped for... Last weekend we put up the Christmas tree! Why is it that the Christmas lights always decide to go out AFTER the entire tree is decorated? Both strands of brand-new lights went out on us the day after we put them up. Arg! In this picture, Amelia is 26 weeks pregnant (6 and a half months). The baby has been kicking up a storm lately, it's fun for Frank and I to feel. At this stage the baby's hearing has developed enough to hear us...poor thing has to endure my singing along with the Christmas CD's. Hopefully he/she will inherit their fathers good singing ability. I wonder how the baby and I will do as we travel to Holland? Hopefully it will be an easy transition to the new time, foods and schedules. I've done a lot of traveling in my day but this time I don't know what to expect! What an adventure!
What a cute belly you have my dear. I love it and can hardly wait to see that little one. Mom
ReplyDelete