The musings of a Mom and Dad, who still consider themselves to be newlyweds, but happen to be parents of the most beautiful girl in the world (Hadassah) and most adorable son (Jacob), along with some pictures of their family and whatever comes to mind as they are all living out their lives as a family unit.
Isn't life grand?
Monday, June 19, 2006
Our house
Clean on the outside, dirty on the inside. Ironic isn't it.
Frank and Mel.....it was so good to open up your blog and see the two of you doing life. I miss you so much and am anxious to get home next week. Love you. Mom
So......when is the world going to see and hear all the news about baby breueem? I don't care if everyone already knows....you can shout it from the housetops!!! mom
Frank and Mel.....it was so good to open up your blog and see the two of you doing life. I miss you so much and am anxious to get home next week. Love you. Mom
ReplyDeleteHey you two, where is the update on your busy life?????????Mom
ReplyDeleteSo......when is the world going to see and hear all the news about baby breueem? I don't care if everyone already knows....you can shout it from the housetops!!! mom
ReplyDelete