This morning I went for a walk with my friend Jessica Banana (yes thats her real name) and Jordan (we call him Jor Jor)... the cutest baby ever. I think we walked three miles. Its a good thing I didn't wear my new five dollar Hi tech boots because after grocery shopping my feet were really feeling it, and not just because i spilled hot grease on my foot this morning while frying eggs.
Today is my second day of official unemployment. Yipeeeeeeeeee. We have the winter season free to do fun stuff like travel for the holidays, make crafts and take naps. Isn't that sweet of the county? Ive already been to Michaels craft store. I'm making things to sell at my friends Christmas boutique on November 18 and 19.... finger crocheted scarves, votive candle holders, headpieces like the ones my flower girls wore and grandmas special cinnamon rolls. I'm supposed to be writing a book for my masters project but these things are much more fun!
thats all for now......
that's 'post-a-BLOGS' little sis. i'm not frank so it's allowed. hehe
ReplyDeleteim sure he will appreciate that since he came home and said it took all that was in him not to edit it :)
ReplyDeletehaha! frank shows such restrant...too bad i don't have the same kind of self control. it's the editor in me...
ReplyDeletelove you!